Last week, I made small cards to mail to my sisters to ask them to be my Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid.
Both of them knew that they were going to be apart of my wedding so I figured I could skip all the crazy, surprising stuff and I did my own thing.
For Daria, my middle sister and Maid of Honor I sent her this:
My sisters and I have always quoted the movie Zoolander. We think it is hilarious and we love Ben Stiller! So like I said, since I figured that my sisters knew I was going to ask them, I wanted to add a little humor to asking them.
For Jayme, my youngest sister, and Bridesmaid, I sent her this:
and I guess the humor worked because they both said yes!! =)
I am so happy to be having both of my sisters by my side for my special day!!
Check back for more information on
our date!! It will be posted by
the end of the week!
Thanks for reading!! <3



No comments:
Post a Comment