Thursday, March 27, 2014

Save the Date

So as far as I know, all of my Save the Dates have been received by my wedding guests. 

Now I can finally talk about these little things that I have been working on for a month!! =)


For a long time now, I have had my eye on these
"Fast Pass - Save the Dates" on Etsy.
I was just waiting until I had a date to actually order one . . .



I ordered this design from a vendor called.  . 
"Something Printable"
if you would like to check out more of the what she has, here is the link:




This vendor makes a whole bunch of cute Disney printable
designs that I love! <3

Once I got the design, I went on Vista Prints and ordered a bunch of magnets
to put my design onto. Vista Prints shipped the magnets so fast and they came out AMAZING! Better than I had hoped!!



So once I had the magnets, I knew I couldn't just send 
them plain, so I made a little holder for the magnets on my own.



I used "invitation paper" (that hard computer paper that people usually use to make cards with) and I took scrap book paper that I bought from Michael's,
and glued the two together. I printed the "Keep Calm" saying out from
my own creation on Microsoft Word. 



I then punched two holes on the side of the Fass Pass Magnet, & tied
a silver sparkly bow around the magnet ('cause I love silver sparkles).

The scrap book paper is very glittery also! 
The picture doesn't really show it off!



So there you have it! Save the Dates are done!!

Now on to searching for Wedding Invitations. . . . 


Thanks for Reading <3




No comments:

Post a Comment